SecureAuth Support engineers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year in support of your mission-critical operations. Live Technical support provided by telephone and email
- Prior to contacting SecureAuth support please review the SecureAuth Operating and Troubleshooting Guide to assist you with the collection of required information and basic troubleshooting steps as defined in the SecureAuth Corporation Software License agreement.
- Access to the SecureAuth Appliance Web Admin page and possibly the appliance desktop console (or remote desktop "RDP" session) is required to provide support in most cases.
- A remote session will be established via an online meeting, desktop sharing program such as Citrix GotoMeeting or Cisco WebEx with an authorized customer administrator to review the configuration and troubleshoot the issue to resolution.
Standard Support for SecureAuth technical problems and troubleshooting includes:
Live Telephone Based Support:
- Access to SecureAuth technical support by telephone for mission-critical issues on a 24x7 basis.
- Call 949-777-6959. Select Option 2 or ask for Support.
- Call Toll Free +1-866-859-1526
Email & Web Form Based Support:
- Access to SecureAuth technical support by email. Send email to Support@SecureAuth.com
Access to SecureAuth technical support by web form at http://helpdesk.gosecureauth.com/login/create_request
- Responded to on a best effort basis.
- Please note: If you have an urgent support issue please call our support line at the numbers listed above.
Self Service Support Tools and Documentation:
- Access to the SecureAuth technical support website at http://www.secureauth.com/customer-service/
- Service Status and Notice Page: http://www.secureauth.com/customer-service/service-status/
- Access to the SecureAuth searchable support and product documentation. https://docs.gosecureauth.com/